In this how to, we will go over how you would setup the SovLabs modules to work on a second tenant when you are using a single vRO server and vRA server.
- Have licensed your SovLabs modules
- Have already installed and run the SovLabs configuration and setup end to end on a tenant already and you have added another tenant
- Your subsequent tenant/s have been configured to use the same vRO server and are ready to consume the SovLabs modules
- You have run through all pre reqs for the second tenant and are ready to run the SovLabs configuration
NOTE: As you are using the same vRA / vRO tenant you should be able to start from step 2.3 of the SovLabs Pre Requisites.
Confirm your new tenant has no catalog items for SovLabs
- Log into your vRA tenant https://<VRAServer>/vcac/org/<tenant>
- On the Catalog page, you should see no SovLabs modules
Run the SovLabs Configuration against your second tenant
- Log into vRO and browse to Sovlabs (1) → Configuration (2)
- Right click on SovLabs Configuration and select Start workflow
- Place a check in the Yes field (1) and click Next (2)
- In the vRA tenant Name field, drop down and select your second tenant you have created
- In the Business group name (1) it will automatically select your business group if there is a single one, Check Yes (2) to create the catalog items, enter the name of your security group (3) that will be entitled to the catalog items, Place a yes (4) next to publish license content and click Next (5)
- Place a check in Yes for Upgrade existing SovLabs vRA Content (1), and Yes for Update F5 RESTipe 'F5Config-Default' (2) then click Next (3)
- Leave the defaults and click Submit
- Once the workflow completes, you will see only the Create or Update SovLabs LifeCycle Stubs will have run and completed successfully.
- Log into your second tenant and confirm if you can see the catalog items. If you do not see the items straight away you may have to wait 15 minutes
- Sub-step 2
Step 3 Heading
- Sub-step 1
- Sub-step 2
Include links to outside source articles, Freshdesk tickets, JIRA tasks, etc. Anything that is helpful in providing more data for this KB