- ssh as root to the C2 server
- Edit /var/opt/cloudbolt/proserv/customer_settings.py
- add a line to the file:
- SESSION_COOKIE_AGE = 60 * 30 # 30 minute inactivity timeout
- That will set the user timeout in seconds. in this example the users will be logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Restart apache: service httpd restart
TIP: To test that this is working, you could set the timeout to 2 seconds, ensure that you are auto-logged out very quickly after logging in, and then adjust the timeout to something appropriately higher.